IGNORED

Cost of degre changes?

Note: This thread is 6105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know roughly what it would cost me to have two clubs lie degree changed? I have a 50 degree gap, that I want at 52, and a 58 sand that I want at 56, because I just bought a 60, and now my clubs are spaced poorly.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Hmm, I wonder if Dick's can bend them, or if I'll have to go to a golf retailer. My next question is, I have four wedges, how should I space them. I have a 60 degree Vokey. I then have three older wedges. 58 degree SW, 50 degree Gap, and I don't know the PW but its a King Cobra II oversize, so maybe someone can tell me what the loft is. I was thinking if the PW is already at 48, then I'd just go, 48,52,56,60.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

it can be hard to even get 2* out of a cast club... the guy doing it should be able to tell you what the max is.

Also remember if you strengthen the loft, the bounce will decrease and vice versa.

Golfsmith here charges $6.00 per club.

that sounds VERY expensive... I would double check that... that price may be for a putter (usually more expensive). $6 per club for a simple loft/degree change is more than i have ever heard of anyone charging anywhere in the country.

Note: This thread is 6105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!