IGNORED

USGA: Storylines: U.S. Open Sectional Qualifying

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There's a guy named David Byrne, psycho killer, haha.

Fred Funk's son

Lee Janzen

Paul Casey, Tim Clark - didn't think they needed to qualify

K.J. Choi - Aw crap, I picked him in the contest. He's gotta qualify?

Who are you following?

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/news/articles/2014-05-30/201405301401471822006.html

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Casey needs to qualify for pretty much everything in the US because he has done so little over there because of injuries. He won't need to qualify for the Open in the UK because he's been a top-ten finisher in that a couple of times. (I actually have a bet on him for that at 80/1, because a couple of weeks ago I noticed he was coming back to form, and I'm pleased to say his odds have shortened considerably following his performance at the Memorial). I hope he does qualify for the US Open and that he does well. He's a great ball-striker, and has a reputation for being a really nice guy, and he's had a tough time.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

There's a guy named David Byrne, psycho killer, haha.

Qu'est-ce que c'est? Actually, he won the Big Break a few seasons ago.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Quite a few of big names, hoping KJ can qualify and several other names such as Duval, Weir, Leonard, and David Toms

Riley

It looks like KJ won't qualify :( and it appears that the us open qualifying leaderboard is broken, duvals been stuck at -3 and not started round two for a few hours. Justin Leonard did qualify though, so that's nice.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!