IGNORED

Trying to decided on which fairway wood to buy.

Note: This thread is 5877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Right now i have a callway x 2 hybrid in my bag but lately ive been feeling the urge to buy a 5 wood. Before i got new clubs i had a 5 wood but since i went with a 2 hybrid i never saw the need to replace, but i just dont like the feel of the hybrid better than the wood.
The decision on which kind of 5 wood to buy is what i need help with. i have a callaway x 3 wood that i like alot and i also have a the taylormade burner drvier that i really like. so right now im trying to decide on either the x 5 wood or a burner 5 wood. anyone have either or know which one is longer/easier to work?

Driver: Taylor Made Burner 9.5*
Woods: Callaway X 3 Wood 15*
Hybrids: Callaway X 2 Hybrid 18*
Irons: Callaway X Forged (3-9)
Wedges: Callaway X Tour 54*Wedges: Callaway Forged+ (52*, 56*)Putter: Heavy PutterBall: Callaway HX Tour

If you haven't hit the Titleist Pt906F2, try it. I swung it at my local Club, and immediately loved the feel of it. Its on my list of clubs to buy... Its got a nice heavy head and the default shaft is a Alida Nv or Nvs! Thats a hundred dollar shaft! Just give it a couple of swings, see if you like it.

In the bag:

Driver: F-Speed 12*
3 Wood: r7 draw
5 Wood: F-SpeedHybrid: a3 boxerIrons: Ignite 4-PWWedges: 53 Phil Rogers, vokey 56, 588 60Putter: Victoria or Puku belly

try the cleveland hibore fw's also sonartec makes pretty good ones as well
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

ive hit the titlest 907 driver and i didnt like it too much, but i have heard good things about the hibore. next time i get a chance ill look into hitting some of those clubs.

Driver: Taylor Made Burner 9.5*
Woods: Callaway X 3 Wood 15*
Hybrids: Callaway X 2 Hybrid 18*
Irons: Callaway X Forged (3-9)
Wedges: Callaway X Tour 54*Wedges: Callaway Forged+ (52*, 56*)Putter: Heavy PutterBall: Callaway HX Tour

Sorry, don't know anything about those 2. I picked up a Taylor made V-Steel 5 wood & it's a great club. Might want to give them a look?

I bought a V-Steel 5 wood and love it, also.

• 7 months later...
i would recommend a titleist PT906 fairrway wood, V powerful and relatively easy to hit

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

Note: This thread is 5877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!