IGNORED

A Worlds First?

Note: This thread is 6101 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is i think a world first? if you saw my previous thread then you know
i took a taylor made r540 and repainted it and this is what i ended up with,

people said how would you line it up? it easy you use the direction of the
face to line up you club as always? anyway i wasnt to keen on the colours
so i did it again and this is where the world first bit comes it? i have
never seen anyone do anything like this before, ive seen swirled things but
not like this if you have please post a picure and prove me wrong then i wont
say it again as i dont like looking stupid in public, it happens ofter but as
homer says "what r ya gonna do?"

so i nitroed it and repainted it to look like this

what do ya think? please let me know and if you think it
suck feel free to say so cheers hago alan birmigham UK.

Haha! I think that's just frikken awesome! I like the swirls, personally, just as a matter of aesthetics. And the handiwork looks fantastic.

Kudos! Hope it plays as good as it looks

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Nah no problem, i like the idea but id like something more simpler that looked nice and tidy. Think it in a glossy black with my name in gold diagonally across it would be cool. You should try it and see what it looks like, and if its nice then ill try it with my club

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

Good on ya; it looks cool but I think I'd have a hard time looking down at it and pulling the trigger.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Ugliest looking clubs I've ever seen.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

They look mad. Keep it up
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Wow that's looks awesome, could be kinda weird looking down at that trying to line up a drive (which I find hard enough to do anyway)... I'd love a pure black head with just 5 gold stars in a line helping me line up the drive - the gold stars representing Liverpools 5 wins in the Champions Leaue / European Cup...
In The Bag:
Cobra F-Speed Driver 10.5°
Cobra F-Speed 3W LD
Cobra Baffler 2 19°
Cobra Baffler 4 23°PING G5 5-WPING Tour 52°PING Tour 58°PING i5 PutterBushnell V2 Rangefinder

Me personally, I could never play with it, but otherwise I think it looks great. Very creative, and never have seen anything like it.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Wow that's looks awesome, could be kinda weird looking down at that trying to line up a drive (which I find hard enough to do anyway)... I'd love a pure black head with just 5 gold stars in a line helping me line up the drive - the gold stars representing Liverpools 5 wins in the Champions Leaue / European Cup...

remember when lining up your club you are at an angle to your driver also you are looking down on part of a sphere, in most casses, lines dont help, unless they've taken into acount the height of the tee, the angle at address and the sphere. thats a lot to ask. lining the face up works easy, trust me i tried it, i used to play scratch golf, not that that makes a diffrence. cheers again for the comments. keep em coming. alan uk sober!

Very cool work - a little busy so I wonder how it would be to actually use. I bet you could do good business custom painting clubs.
The Good:
Heavenwood 3h
White Steel Two Ball
Orlimar SOS 56deg SW & 60deg LW
The Free:767 Pro Series 3-9iTomahawk 50deg PWKing Cobra 10.5deg Driver (350cc) 10.5deg Intimidator Driver

Note: This thread is 6101 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!