IGNORED

Two Golfers hospitalized after fighting over Rules of Golf!

Spyder
Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

we've all done dumb things in our lives...when i read about this it makes me feel better about some of the dumb things ive done. now im not saying its good that they did this because it is out out right dumb and lets face it i bet they aren't very good golfers (single digit  handicaps or anything like that) probably 2 very competitive friends and lets not forget that most of the rules of golf are hard to understand and have 2-5 sub rules. not to mention that like it was said earlier they probably had money on the line or were drinking or both. but as i said when i read about some of the dumb things that happen in this world or even witness it, in a sick selfish way it does make me feel better about myself and realize that some of the dumb things i have done arent so dumb!

did they take it too far, yes! absolutely! should they be golfing together? well lets just chalk this up to one bad round. but i bet dollars to donuts that neither one of them were right or both of them were right depending on what the sub rule read or how they understood the rule. either way they wont be golfing for a while if they were hospitalized. so good job guys now neither of you get to play a game that you seem to be very passionate about!

in my :tmade: 25th anniversary r7 bag,

Driver: :tmade: r7 superquad,

Fairway metal: :tmade: rbz stage 2 15*,

Hybrid: :tmade: rbz 3 hybrid,

Irons: 3-pw :tmade: tour preferred,

Wedges: :tmade: atv 54* 58*,

Putter: :odyssey: white ice #9 custom painted

Balls: :tmade: rocketballz urethane

Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!