IGNORED

Maltby Tricept BM3 10.5 Degree Driver

bassplayer7770
Note: This thread is 3504 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a Maltby Tricept BM3 10.5 Degree Driver for sale.  Been used for less than 10 rounds.  I prefer a larger, less traditional looking head at address, and I couldn't quite get used to this driver.  Comes with Aldila RIP Beta Stiff shaft and Lamkin (I think) 360 grip.  Also includes Maltby headcover and three separate sole attachments depending on what sort of face angle you prefer (Neutral, 1 degree closed, or 2 degree closed).

Price includes shipping.

Driver - Cobra Amp Cell/Maltby KE4 V 10.5

FW - Maltby KE4 ST-F 3W

Hybrids - Cobra T-Rail+ 3H and 4H

Irons - Maltby KE4 SS1 4-GW

SW - Cleveland CG16 56*

Putter - Nike Method Core MC02W/Bobby Grace AMG Triumph

• Administrator

You should post the pictures here. They make your ad look better, and are quite functional.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I will work on getting the pics posted directly in the thread. I also forgot to mention this is 44.5", but I added a heavier weight to get the swing weight around D2.

Driver - Cobra Amp Cell/Maltby KE4 V 10.5

FW - Maltby KE4 ST-F 3W

Hybrids - Cobra T-Rail+ 3H and 4H

Irons - Maltby KE4 SS1 4-GW

SW - Cleveland CG16 56*

Putter - Nike Method Core MC02W/Bobby Grace AMG Triumph

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...