IGNORED

Buying balls on eBay?

hawkeye
Note: This thread is 6090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

has anyone done this?
good results/bad results?

what about quality of used/refinished balls? The big sellers have lots of ways to grade them - how do you know what you're getting?

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Theres been many comments about these on a few forums. I bought 100 for £25 on ebay and they were a lot of dunlop and slazenger balls. I wouldn't really notice the difference as im a high handicapper (have once or twice though), but a lot of people don't like them as the majority of them are lake balls and if a ball is in water for more than a day, it affects its performance in someway. I done this before but i think from now on, chances are I will just buy brand new ones.

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

I always buy Titleists/Bridgestone used/refinished balls from Ebay for practicing/non-tournament rounds. Never had any problems. Just go with AAA-Grade balls, thats the highest quality you can get from refinished balls.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

I buy new balls on ebay all the time. I get $40-45/dozen balls for $25-30. Never had a problem.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

I wanted to try some high end balls on my low end budget and bought three dozen Nike ONE Platinum balls from knetgolf.com, and have also bought from lostgolfballs.com. I buy the highest grade used balls they offer and both have lived up to my hopeful expectations.

Heaven is 630 a.m. Saturday morning, 65 crisp degrees headed toward a comfortable 80, first tee (elevated, of course) . . . and not another worry in the world.

Driver: r7 quad/10.5 degree, stiff shaft
3W: Steelhead III, stiff shaft
7W: r5, stiff shaftIrons (2-SW): ISI K/Black dot, stiff shaft,...

I also have bought from usedgolfballs.com, again first quality only. I have been satisfied with the balls. You need to buy several dozen to make the shipping reasonable per dozen.

I ordered a few dozen NXT Tours from usedgolfballdeals.com last week. I was very impressed with the AAA quality, and the AA was better than I expected. As someone else mentioned, it seems like a lot of the AAA balls are logo overruns and may never have been hit.
Driver X460 10°
Hybrid HiBore 2H 19°
Irons 845s 3-PW
Wedges Spin-Milled Vokey Oil Can 56°
Putter Rossie 2Ball NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 6090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!