IGNORED

Like It? Hate It? Please Vote, Cheers

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
24 views and 2 votes....... its not like im asking people to do pushups here....

24 views ain't a whole lot. Obviously some people don't have some comments. Not a big deal...

Since you're so desperate for opinions, here's my honest opinion: I've hated every paint job you've put on that club. They're ugly, hideous, and downright unplayable in my opinion. Also,who cares? If you like it, keep doing it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I voted hate. All those paint jobs are horrendous.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

I voted hate. All those paint jobs are horrendous.

+1000. If you absolutely must paint that club over & over, how's about doing something that actually might look good? Do some NFL team logo or something similar. I think most people wont comment because they tend to subscribe to the old saying of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing".

I'm down for a hate too. Why paint the club at all? How could you possibly concentrate on the shot with... that sitting behind your ball?
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Quit with the swirly pattern. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. Looks awful. Something simple but stylish would be far better.

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

Pic #4 looks like it is a heat shrink vinyl. I think I see a crease , fold, or a bump at the shaft-club connection. I like it but do you paint something then put "it on" the club or what?
I have a 30" cutter to mess around with with and that happens when I apply the vinyl sometimes.

On a butterfly, quite pretty... on a golf club, very distracting! Sorry.

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

I like the paint jobs, why would it bother you to hit the ball with it,
how did you paint these did you use pin stripe and paint along the lines.

Driver: Cobra HS9 X 9.0 YS Stiff
Hybrid: Cobra baffler DWS 16* NV Stiff
Hybrid: Cobra baffler DWS 20* NV Stiff
Irons: King Cobra FP 4-LW
Putter: Cobra Optica SL-01 Ball: Bridgestone B330

I like the paint jobs, why would it bother you to hit the ball with it

Because its obnoxious and, no offence, its not eye candy either. I voted hate it. What in the world is wron with the stock matte black?!?

In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

Because its obnoxious and, no offence, its not eye candy either. I voted hate it. What in the world is wron with the stock matte black?!?

Hear Hear!

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

grotesque; would never buy...sorry.

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

I hate it.. it looks like some kind of gift wrapping and i'll be wanting to touch it and take it off...

But if you like it, that's all that counts...

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

This could be a good thing for the next Austin Powers Movie....yeah baby yeah !

905R or 907D2 9.5* Fujikura Speeder X-stiff
GS Tour 3W
R7 Fairway Wood 5
Burner Rescue Hybrid 3H
755 iron set 4-PW Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60* Studio Design Black Laguna, 35" Tour Issue One Black CB641 Caddy Bag Japan Model

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!