IGNORED

Brand Of Clothing You Wear on the Course

nykfan4life
Note: This thread is 5983 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i have several Adidas ClimaCool polos/mocks, Nike/Tiger Woods DriFit polos, Cutter & Buck polos, Lacoste polos, and my latest addiction J. Lindeberg polos. for pants, i have 4 pairs of J. Lindeberg pants/shorts, Adidas pants/shorts, Nike pants/shorts. and for shoes i have a pair of white Adidas Tour 360s and a black pair of the same shoes.
In The Bag
Tour Burner TP 9.5* Diamana Whiteboard 83 X-Stiff, tipped 2"
906 F2 13* Pro Force V2 95G Stiff
Idea Pro Gold 18* Aldila NV 105X
735.CM 3-PW Project X 6.5 Ordered Mizuno MP68 KBS Tour X Vokey Spin Milled 58* Vokey Spin Milled 64* Bettinardi BC-1 33" x77 stand bag Pro V1

Mostly stick to Puma, Nike and J. Lindeberg in shirts. I have several Puma and J. Lindeberg belts. For pants I stick to anything that is dri-fit usually. For shoes, I have several pairs of Eccos, 1 pair of Pumas and 1 pair of J. Lindeberg.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics 9* with Stiff Grafalloy Blue Shaft
3 Wood: Titleist 906F2 15* with Stiff Grafalloy Blue Prototype Comp NT Shaft
5 wood: Taylor Made V Steel 18* with Stiff Grafalloy Blue Prototype Comp NT Shaft
Hybrid: Nickent Hybrid 3 iron with DG S300 Steel Shaft
Irons: Mizuno MP-33 4-PW...

I wear collared shirts and Lee khakis from Kohl's. I'm comfortable in them for now. After I break 100, I'll think about upgrading the wardrobe.
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

Bobby Jones Collection, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Ashworth, Greg Norman, Tommy Bahama, Sunderland of Scotland, Dockers pants and shorts, Nike TW shoes

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

Dockers, Old Navy for now. Are the Nike/Adidas type clothing that much more comfortable? I ask because if they are I'd be interested in getting some new duds.

In my BX56:

Driver: 200 Steel 8.5
3 Wood: 200 Steel
Irons: SS Oversized 3-PWWedges: 588rtg 60* Putter: TPi-26Ball: <-----Pro V1x----->

I'm more of a classic Polo RL guy, with Dockers or Izod shorts/pants, and some kind of hat.

I have never been a big fan of the microfiber shorts/polos.
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5983 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!