IGNORED

When you drive past a golf store.....

Andrew
Note: This thread is 6038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is it a problem when everyone in the store knows you by name, even the noobs? Multiply that by four stores, and that is my situation. Do I have a problem? Is there a Golf Store Anonymous?

In my bag:

TaylorMade R7 Superquad - 11.5 deg - Diamana Whiteboard 63-S
Tour Edge Exotics - CB2 16 deg - Diamana Redboard 73-S
Taylormade V-Steel 24 deg - Diamana Redboard 83-STaylorMade R7 XD - 5i-AW Project X 6.552 deg Miura Forged Raw56 deg Fourteen MT-28/56V3 60 deg - Fourteen MT-28/60V2 P...

I have to drive out to an unfamiliar town for work in the morning

i bought the putter ffs

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

Is it a problem when everyone in the store knows you by name, even the noobs? Multiply that by four stores, and that is my situation. Do I have a problem? Is there a Golf Store Anonymous?

Everyone at the nearest Golf Galaxy (Eastgate, Ohio) knows my name. It's where I regularly go for my golf stuff. There's a little place called Golf Exchange in the Florence Mall, but it doesn't have nearly as much stuff there.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I try to be good and stay away, at my level new gear ain't gonna make much difference...But then I was stuck in traffic Thursday night and figured if I just popped in and killed half a hour it might subside a little, and anyhow I could replace my worn out glove.

45 minutes later, two new wedges, Ping Tour W 52 and 56 - they seem really similar to the Vokey ones but they were cheaper and match my irons. I suck as a person, no self control at all - though I didn't buy a hybrid as well at least. Remembered to get a glove too, reduces my excuses for a revisit too soon.

In My Bag:
Driver: isi-T 11.5
3-Wood: X-Hot 15
Irons: isi-K 3 - SW2 + LW
Putter: Anser 2i

I try to be good and stay away, at my level new gear ain't gonna make much difference...But then I was stuck in traffic Thursday night and figured if I just popped in and killed half a hour it might subside a little, and anyhow I could replace my worn out glove.

That's the usual excuse I have to get my father to drive us up there. See, I could drive, but I'd rather burn his gas if I can help it...

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

i visited my first golf galaxy this weekend in stl. i loved it, paducah needs one.

we have a store called golf mart, it has EVERYTHING. literally. the have so much crap in that store you cant hardly turn aroung. new, used, balls, shoes, accessories, everything. so much of it that its hard to spend less than an hour in there. i dont think anyone has ever seen everyone of their clubs, they have zero organization, its like an indoor yard sale with way to much crap. you would think he would mark the prices down to move stuff out the door, NOPE sky high prices. really nicefolks there though, i love and hate that place.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

If I'm alone, I'm going in. My problem is I will always come out with something. I went to Golfsmith to get a birthday present for my brother. I got him a Nike Polo and a dozend NXT Extremes. I also ended up with a dozen NXT Tours for myself and a new glove. I went the following week to get a birthday present for my wife and ended up with the Balzee cleaner. It was a waste of money, but I could not help myself.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I go in the golf stores all the time and I really don't need anything I just like to into look. I also have this habit of seeing all the golf courses when we travel, going 70 mph and off in the distance I see a little patch of green and say theres a golf course, my wife laughs and asks how I know and I tell her the car wants to go that way and I have to fight the urge to make the turn. HA ha

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Man, am I so glad I am not alone. I am grateful that I have a GREAT wife who understands that she has become a golf widow. I played golf in Scottsdale/Phoenix this summer and stopped by Vans, Golfsmith, the pro shops at all the courses. We took my two sons to Disney and I'm buying golf souvenirs. Can't help it as I'm always thinking I'm going to get a great deal.

GAA-has that phrase been copyrighted? Haha.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Im the same I love just looking around I spend more time in the used sections of the stores (usally golf smith) cause thats about all I can afford. But im the same on ebay i can spend hours just on ebay looking lol
Driver: Slazengar RD 13 Degree.
3 Wood. Burrows Mac 15 Degree.
Irons: CrossBax 3I 4I 5 - PW
Putter :teardrop:
Ball Pro V1

Note: This thread is 6038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!