IGNORED

Insufficient Permissions for "Lost Ball Rule is Stupid" thread

Note: This thread is 3185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I saw there were 17 new posts on the "Lost ball rule is stupid" thread (created by Duff McGee). I had previously posted in this thread, but when I clicked on the link, I got: Insufficient Permissions You do not have permission to view this thread. Please contact a site administrator if you believe this to be in error. Alternately you may return to the The Clubhouse forum Logout and try again with an administrative account, or contact a site administrator for support. How do I look at the new posts? Lost Ball Rule is Stupid started by Duff McGee in Rules of Golf last post by Elmer Today at 7:59 am | 50 replies | 754 views

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

• Administrator

I saw there were 17 new posts on the "Lost ball rule is stupid" thread (created by Duff McGee). I had previously posted in this thread, but when I clicked on the link, I got:

Insufficient Permissions

You do not have permission to view this thread. Please contact a site administrator if you believe this to be in error. Alternately you may return to the The Clubhouse forum

Logout and try again with an administrative account, or contact a site administrator for support.

How do I look at the new posts?

You were restricted from the Rules of Golf forum as you have yet to do as we've required of you: buy, read, and demonstrate understanding of the incredibly inexpensive " Principles Behind The Rules of Golf ."

This rule was made because you habitually make posts that would be answered quite simply by reading and understanding this small booklet.

Your constant assertions or implications that the Rules of Golf should be changed because of pace of play, because many golfers don't follow them, because they're "too complex," etc. have gotten to the point where they've moved beyond the tiresome. We've never had to restrict someone from an entire sub-forum before, so you earn that distinction.

It's pointless to discuss things with you. You fail to understand the principles - the very foundation - upon which the Rules of Golf are based. Yet you persist in caring and wanting to discuss the Rules of Golf. It's gotten to be too tiresome to constantly try to discuss something with someone too lazy or cheap to spend $3 (or $0, as again they've been offered to you for free) and take the hour or so it would take to read the booklet.

This was the decision by vast majority vote of more than eight members of the site. It was not my decision alone.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!