IGNORED

My Swing (pl3cky)

pl3cky
Note: This thread is 3201 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, I've always struggled with a push slice/slice. I've always wanted to play a consistent draw. I initially thought it was a problem with how i was releasing the club. (As I understood, a push slice is caused by an in to out path with an open face).
However watching my videos I don't know if release is the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

I've been Playing Golf for: 4 Years

My current handicap index or average score is: +13

My typical ball flight is: Fairly Straight or a slight Fade

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:

Push Slice/Push

Videos:

Oh right! Sorry about that, I had an issue uploading... see if this works :)

Says video was removed by the user.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@pl3cky

The image below shows you at setup and at A4, the top of the backswing. You've shifted your weight, hips and head back a lot. This makes it much harder to get your weight forward and impact and can effect the swing path.

The image below shows PGA pro Matt Every in the same position.

Check out the thread below. Staying centered helps a lot. You can work on this anywhere including in front of a mirror.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi boogie, thanks for the rapid reply dude Tried this at the rage today, you was definitely right I had a lot of movement going on and know it's gonna be a great help so cheers for pointing that out. A lot of my shots today when trying this were 'snap hooking' or I found id get quite a low flight left to right, but at least they weren't going right further right!!

Note: This thread is 3201 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!