IGNORED

Right lofted wedges in my bag?

Note: This thread is 6862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What do you guys think I should do? I just bought the Callaway 2002 Big Bertha irons. The 10 iron is my PW and the W is my 50* gap wedge that comes with the set. I have a 52*, 56*, and 60* in my bag, I dont want to get rid of the 52* cause then i still have a nice gap in between G and S. But do i get a 53* and have two gap wedges? Not sure what to do and dont want to lug too many clubs around in my bag. Any advice would be good. Thanks.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

ur callway irons have some odd lofts but it's like that for a reason. the forgiveness and low CG of easy to hit irons usually come with a price - distance. a callaway 2002 big bertha PW will pretty much give u the same distance as any other PW with a higher loft. ur big berthas help get the ball airborn but too high a trajectory can take away some distance so callaway lowers the loft. a titleist 690 muscle back PWedge has 48 degrees of loft but my cavity back 704 PWedge has 47degrees, yet they go the same distance (i've tried). pick either the callaway gap wedge or the 52degree one to keep in ur bag, they're the same thing. don't be foolish and waste money on something u dont need

hope this helped
Rich Lee's Artillery
---------------
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5° Aldila NV 65-S
3-Wood: Titleist 980F 15° TTDG S300
Hybrid: dunno yet...Irons: 3-PW+GW Titleist 704.CB TTDG R300Wedges: (subject to change)Putter: White Hot XG #11Ball: Titleist ProV1Handicap: 10and i2!ch = RICH

Note: This thread is 6862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!