• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • My boss, out of the blue yesterday, asked me if it ever gets too hot for me to play. I've played in 112* in Phoenix before. Fairly frequently play in mid-90s in NY. Those days are worse than the 112 in Phoenix. I said no. But I'll play in anything. I've played in sleet, snow, hail (one time it hailed on us while blowing a steady 45mph gusting to 55mph - as verified by an anemometer in the clubhouse), torrential rain, high winds, cold, hot, you name it.  Lightning will get me off the golf course though. I'm not an idiot (well, not that much of one anyway).
    • I'm an all weather golfer. Luckily in my part of the Bay Area, it never get's much hotter than mid-70s, and the only humidity fog, so I don't have to deal with hot and humid weather. Most of the year I only have time to play once a week, and it's my weekly psychological break from the daily experience of work/parenthood so I hate to miss it. The only thing that really gives me pause is high winds, because my home course has tons of trees, and quite a few are diseased/dying. Often times when I am out playing and the weather is really shitty I will momentarily question my decision to play, but I rarely regret it.
    • I can't really vote. I'll play in 50° if it's even a little sunny and not pouring. I'll play in 90°. I generally won't play when it's pouring, ridiculously windy, or > 100° or below about 40°.
    • Wordle 1,102 3/6 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I've had a Mizuno stand bag as my back up bag for a few years. Use it every now and then. It's fine.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...