IGNORED

Harrisburg, PA Golfers

sirsteveo55
Note: This thread is 2692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If anyone is ever in the Harrisburg area looking for someone to play golf with please let me know. I am always looking to meet new people and enjoy the game. I play mostly at Carlisle Barracks Golf Course but willing to travel a little to play other courses and meet other social golfers.

• 1 month later...

I am in the Elizabethtown area. I haven't played much up in harrisburg, mostly go out to royal oaks, or highlands of donegal but would be willing to play in harrisburg. My buddies don't enjoy golf as much as i do so would certainly be for meeting some other social golfers as well. let me know!

Cant imagine that it will heat up enough to play again this year but who knows. definitely the start of next season.

"Swing with a Purpose" 

What's In The Bag:
Woods: Driver: RBZ stage 2 10* 3 wood: RBZ 15* 5 wood: NIke vapor speed 19*
Irons/ wedges: Rbladez tour 4-PW; Mizuno MP-T4 52*, 56*, CG11 60*
Putter: Odyssey White ice #9

1 hour ago, Bryan Kasper said:

I am in the Elizabethtown area. I haven't played much up in harrisburg, mostly go out to royal oaks, or highlands of donegal but would be willing to play in harrisburg. My buddies don't enjoy golf as much as i do so would certainly be for meeting some other social golfers as well. let me know!

Cant imagine that it will heat up enough to play again this year but who knows. definitely the start of next season.

I live in Carlisle, so I play mostly Carlisle Barracks GC, Eagle Crossing GC, I play out in mechanicsburg harrisburg area sometimes to. I don't really play with a lot of other people mostly by myself. Sometime being solo I will link up with other players when I get to the course. I would definitely be willing to come down to E town area to play and meet new players. My cousin lives down in millersville so when it warms up we could link up at a course and play. I have pretty much put the clubs away for the winter. With the cold weather and snow basically here, golf is not fun when I am frozen.

Yeah about 45 degrees is my cut off to continue my outdoor golf season. will be chipping/ pitching foam balls for the winter now inside. 

We will definitely link up when it warms up.

"Swing with a Purpose" 

What's In The Bag:
Woods: Driver: RBZ stage 2 10* 3 wood: RBZ 15* 5 wood: NIke vapor speed 19*
Irons/ wedges: Rbladez tour 4-PW; Mizuno MP-T4 52*, 56*, CG11 60*
Putter: Odyssey White ice #9

Note: This thread is 2692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!