IGNORED

My Swing (BRISTECD)

BRISTECD
Note: This thread is 2692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: 45
My current handicap index or average score is: Went from low 80s to 100+
My typical ball flight is: Fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: At this point - any shot! My whole swing went to crap and I can't fix it.

Videos: 

Welcome to TST!

You've found a good place to get some guidance on where to start first.

i lurk in many swing threads and until better guidance comes along, I'd humbly suggest you start reading a few ideas found in the "Instructional Content" area found in the "Info" dropdown menu above:

1. Why flaring your feet can help

2. How to do a centered hip turn

Good luck getting feedback here, and it's always helpful to join in the conversations elsewhere and let this thread slowly build over time. Don't expect instant feedback, and slways remember that you'll likely get people to swing by here as you contribute ideas elsewhere in different topics (not necessarily swing threads). See u around. 

Oh also, try to read the articles there about filming the swing. Try to get a down the line shot- and always hit a ball (I wasn't sure I saw a ball in this one, but maybe it was there). Again, good luck. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!