IGNORED

Have club trying to find out what it is

Note: This thread is 6842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a couple of clubs that I would like to find out who made them so that I can possible buy a driver. The information on the sole plate has: a circle with a "W" in the center and the top of the circle says "win win". The bottom of the circle says "strong sole". Below that it has the letters "L.C.G." Also along the side it says "Fire Power". This is an offset club. The shaft is a Galaxy BGF - 300 high modulus. Does anyone know anything about this club?

Can you post a picture?

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
I recently purchased a similar club and was wondering the same thing. Mine is a 24 degree club with a different graphite shaft (Paragon low torque S flex). I figured it was a knock off from a Taylor Made club, since some of the terminology seems similar to what that company used a few years ago. This is just a guess. The club face is stamped "Maraging." Other than a reference to the type of metal, I don't know what the term means.

The club was in a bin (< $20) at a second hand golf club store. The club's price was right and it seemed to swing nicely. I have used the club a couple of times and have no complaints.

Not trying to be tooo mean but I would say that looks like..to me a...POS
WITB
R7 TP 10.5* Fujikura SIX
R580 Fairway Fujikura Vista Pro 60
200 Steel 5 wood Fujikura Tour PLatform 27.3
Steelhead X-14 Pro series 52* Black Nickle Vokey 8* Bounce56* Black Nickle Vokey 10* Bounce Scotty Cameron Newport Beach 33"Pro V1 #8

Note: This thread is 6842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!