IGNORED

Bethpage Black

Note: This thread is 2493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all - Apologies if this has been discussed before, but wanted to ask the forum a question regarding Bethpage Black. I am looking to get a time for July 8th (this would be the first time) and I wanted to do a test run on their automated system as an attempt to increase my chances of getting a time. However, every time I get to the point of the call where I am asked to confirm I entered my code correctly, it hangs up on me. I had a buddy try with his as well and he got the same issue.

Anyone have a similar experience or insight as to what is happening? 

Thanks in advance. 

I would just show up the night before. I've done it twice with no issues. That's part of the whole experience of playing the Black course. Plus, you'll be surprised how many people show up early to get on the Red or other courses they offer. A lot of locals just don't want to play Black because it's not easy.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree, I live down the road from Bethpage and the Black course is always empty, you can walk on most days without a wait, so booking a time there the day before should be fine. You may not get an early morning tee because that seems to be the busiest at Black, but around noon should be wide open.

I have no idea why the automated system isn't working though, can't help there.

Edited by MrDC

Note: This thread is 2493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!