IGNORED

Shot Scope GPS + Performance Tracker?

Note: This thread is 1371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What is the shot gained feature?

I am a bit disappointed their support hasn´t fixed the pars on my home course. Read several reviews stating they had dedicated staff dealing with correcting the course info. Sent them a reminder now. Messed up my statistics but it´s nice to get an eagle badge 😄

16 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

Do you know if this is something they plan on adding?

From all accounts I have heard, yes. They are adding strokes gained in the near future.

• Like 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Another round this time all clubs mapped. Despite that just as much editing. My Hybrid tag got confused by my i8 tag some times plus some odd drivers from nowhere. Besides the shots that wasn´t registered. If you duff and just hit some 20 metres it often seem to believe it´s the same shot. I am lazy not taking a ton of practise swings but if it don´t get worse then this its managable. Luckily I have no issues with the editor simple enough. 

I have no issue with the comfort. I have not worn a watch on my arm for 5 years but I never think of it. It dont get in the way. And gps always seem really accurate. 

Ok GPS not always accurate. Measurements got stuck on a hole but came back next hole like nothing happened. Cloudy day or old track data perhaps. They redone parts of that hole. Will keep an eye on it next time. 

I still have to add shots think I average 6 lost shots and sometimes wrong tag. It destroys stats a bit when you have to manually add them. 

Fun with statistics. Use 3w and hybrid much more then my wedges. Chipper dominate my short game so party that but even with that includes. I need more distance. 

Also my driver average 10 metre more then my 3wood. I hope that gap will increase as I am getting to grip with the driver. Surely have a couple of short misshits on it.

A fw 5 may replaces a wedge just have to decide which 

• 2 weeks later...

New firmware out. Now they show last club that got tagged which will hopefully save some editing at home. Would still like an option to choose club when you change your mind on what to strike. As of now it´s the first one you pick up that registers.

Note: This thread is 1371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!