IGNORED

Are 95% of Golfers Republicans?

g-funk13
Note: This thread is 5832 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How would you describe yourself?

• I tend to vote Democrat
    • I tend to vote Republican
    • I haven't voted for a while

No ones, I just thought that coming here was a good way to get away from Hillary and her type. When this whole thing started about politics. I'm from NY, look at what these people are like! Spitzer is a bad person, think of his poor children, he is a spoiled rich brat with the world at his feet and blew it. I hope his kids disown the phony. What I meant was in defense of Republicans, Bill Clinton is pretty pathetic to grab that hog Monica when he was the most powerful man in the world. In a nutshell they are all sick people.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know where you come up with spitzer being a rich brat phony for having a tryst with a hooker? generally rich brat phonies are people who live a life of decadence off their trust funds and spitzer being a pit bull u.s. attorney going after corporate crime where he built an impeccable record hardly fits the bill. sure, what he did is the among the stupidest things to sabotage a political career but personally, i would rather have a politician focking around with other women that focking " we the people" as is our current president. come to think of it, our greatest presidents have been reckless fornicators.

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

He is a rich brat, very rich. He did some good chasing the mob but it went to his head and under Clinton it went unchecked. He hurt many good people on Wall Street but I am sure also got some bad ones. Despite what you accept as ok like men like Clinto and Spitzer, I find it sick that parents have to explain to their 9 year olds what oral sex is and why the most important man in our country is having it with a young girl and then lying about it. Or this guy who has chased Senator Bruno for the entire duration of his office and found nothing all the while seeing prostitutes and destroying his childrens lives. He is no good, no good at all, he is done but he is still very very rich from his dad's realestate empire in NY and will survive. On that note this is the last time I write about politics on this website and answer you, democrats get very angry.

don't know where you come up with spitzer being a rich brat phony for having a tryst with a hooker? generally rich brat phonies are people who live a life of decadence off their trust funds and spitzer being a pit bull u.s. attorney going after corporate crime where he built an impeccable record hardly fits the bill. sure, what he did is the among the stupidest things to sabotage a political career but personally, i would rather have a politician focking around with other women that focking " we the people" as is our current president. come to think of it, our greatest presidents have been reckless fornicators.

he did both. the money for the flights for his sexual escapades came from the taxpayer's pockets. Anyone who thinks its a good idea to give driver's liscences to felons who don't pay taxes and that we have no record of is stupid in my book.

Despite what you accept as ok like men like Clinto and Spitzer, I find it sick that parents have to explain to their 9 year olds what oral sex is and why the most important man in our country is having it with a young girl and then lying about it.

each of the political parties have their challenges with educating their kids about the birds and the bees. i imagine it must be especially difficult for republican families to explain to their kids why daddy's penis has poop on it

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

time and time again, its been the fornicators who have guided the destiny of our country to greatness, do you think charlie wilson would have been able to bring the soviets to their knees if he kept his whistle in his pants?

each of the political parties have their challenges with educating their kids about the birds and the bees. i imagine it must be especially difficult for republican families to explain to their kids why daddy's penis has poop on it

typical slander of the left wing flamer(the internet kind, not the homosexual kind). Instead of addressing the issue, a stupid and offensive comment. Why am I not suprised.

typical slander of the left wing flamer(the internet kind, not the homosexual kind). Instead of addressing the issue, a stupid and offensive comment. Why am I not suprised.

There's plenty of that to go around on both sides, nykfan4life.

I do think Ganja was very snarkily pointing out the hypocrisy of 'casting stones' at Spitzer from a partisan point of view with regard to his 'family values' or lack thereof when the other side of the aisle has had so many more of their own embarrassments and scandals in recent memory; Foley, Craig, Chenowith, Gingrich, Roche, Haggard, Allen, Murphy, and the list goes on and on. With regard to Spitzer (and the others named above) I have to say that the hubris of those who achieve high office never fails to amaze me. Let's just agree that this thread has become a trainwreck and let it crawl off to die...

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

There's plenty of that to go around on both sides, nykfan4life.

I may have said some ideas were stupid, people were idiots, etc, but I never used a twisted and sick reference to homosexuality as an insult.

Back to the topic, however, I think it is appalling, what Spitzer did. If he cheats his family, what do you think he is likely to do to the state of NY(answer: use tax dollars to fly to *****houses)? I am not saying this because I oppose him politically; I would think no better of a republican doing the same thing. I am saying this because if our leaders do not have morals then I question to what we are being led to?

Personally, I blame his wife. If he was getting it at home maybe he wouldnt be blowing 80k in tax payers money to get it from some 22 year old.

And may I add, from the look of the pictures, its money well spent.

In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Personally, I blame his wife. If he was getting it at home maybe he wouldnt be blowing 80k in tax payers money to get it from some 22 year old.

The 80k was his own money. They are saying the only taxpayer $ was in airfaire - but what I haven't heard was whether there was any concurrent official business as governor that justified taxpayer $ for the flights.

What's in my bag:

I may have said some ideas were stupid, people were idiots, etc, but I never used a twisted and sick reference to homosexuality as an insult.

Wasn't referring to you exclusively or even directly. Just saying that it is dishonest and inaccurate for you to claim that insult without real argument is a unique trait of the left.

What's in my bag:

The 80k was his own money. They are saying the only taxpayer $ was in airfaire - but what I haven't heard was whether there was any concurrent official business as governor that justified taxpayer $ for the flights.

For someone who is so smart and rich you think he would splurge for the airline tickets out of his own wallet. Shame.

Hope she was worth a career and about half your money once the wifey files for a divorce.

Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

For someone who is so smart and rich you think he would splurge for the airline tickets out of his own wallet. Shame.

Yeah, I am constantly amazed that smart, powerful people do such dumb things.

I wonder how many other powerful people are sweating bullets as the feds comb through the books of this operation?

What's in my bag:

Yeah, I am constantly amazed that smart, powerful people do such dumb things.

I dont know which operation you are referring to. From what I remember, he was already being investigated for the money laundering, and thats when they discovered where the money was going and thats the point it went public.

I could be wrong, I only caught the specifics on break at work from CNN.

I dont know which operation you are referring to.

The high-priced call-girl operation of course!

What's in my bag:

The high-priced call-girl operation of course!

Hard to tell if you are being sarcastic with this one or not.

I think the woman and her "employers" should be sued for price-gouging. 1k per hour, and 10k per day. You'd be crazy not to pay for the day, but I mean come on. Atleast he wasnt dipping his pen in the company ink. I still cant get over how someone so smart, and for someone who has an appearence that they have it all together can be so stupid and careless.

Note: This thread is 5832 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!