IGNORED

My Swing (Sim0nj0hanss0n)

Sim0nj0hanss0n
Note: This thread is 2536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: 2 months
My current handicap index or average score is: 34.0
My typical ball flight is: fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: huge slice/fat/topped shots

Hi guys! So since im new to the game i felt it would be a golden oppertunity to change something with my swing Or whatever im doing wrong right from the start.

Any advice would be golden since i have really no Clue What i am doing.

So as i wrote at first im hiting some huge slices with My wooden Clubs and fades with My irons, i also think Im hiting way to short and un consistent. For exampele My 4 iron is maximum of 168 yards on a good hit.

Videos:  camera angle is a bit of but i thougth IT was enough

I would work on your lower body action during the backswing.  Despite getting up off your front heel, it looks like you've got a bit too much weight on your front foot.  It's also more common to leave some space between the knees.  Try to emulate the Xander Schauffele photo I've compared you with there. 

legs at top of backswing.png

Note: This thread is 2536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!