IGNORED

42mm Series 0 Stainless Steel Apple Watch

iacas
Note: This thread is 2362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I'm selling my original Apple Watch. It's a 42mm Stainless Steel model. I'll sell it with a white sport-style band and the original charger (a long cable, with the steel charging part) and a wall plug. I have the original box as well. The watch was originally $599 or more, IIRC.

The Watch has WatchOS 4.0 on it, and the battery lasts all day - even with a one-hour workout, I still have 20-30% of my battery left when I go to bed at 1am (after waking up in the 7:00 range). The microphone works most of the time, but I almost never used it and at least one time in the last month it seemed to have a hard time hearing me to put words on the screen.

I'll post pictures if you need 'em, but the case is pretty clean, the screen is just about perfect (it's got sapphire crystal glass, so it's not got scratches), etc.

I'll include a signed copy of Lowest Score Wins and a pair of TST ball markers.

Priority shipping is included within the U.S.

Make me a reasonable offer and it can be yours. I'd rather sell it to someone I know a little than a stranger on eBay.

P.S. It's one of the original watches, which is almost identical to the Series 1, but they made a minor change or two to the Series 1 when they introduced the Series 2, hence the moniker "Series 0."

P.P.S. Pictures available upon request, too. I'll add some to this topic when I get a chance, too, if the Watch hasn't sold by then.

P.P.P.S. The original Apple Watch box is included. It's fantastic packaging.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas pinned this topic
  • Administrator

Images of the watch. Note that many are larger than life images.

The face of the watch is great. No dead pixels (I don't know of any Apple Watches with dead pixels, though, so that's not a surprise). It's in another language because it's cycling through them in this photo waiting to be paired to an iPhone.

2017-10-31 14.49.23.jpg

The crown and button work great. Apple Pay works great. The crown twists smoothly.

2017-10-31 14.50.02.jpg

The side with the speaker and the microphone hole.

2017-10-31 14.50.10.jpg

The top band "port".

2017-10-31 14.50.42.jpg

The bottom "port" for the band.

2017-10-31 14.50.53.jpg

The sensor area/underside of the watch.

2017-10-31 14.51.15.jpg

I was not a watch guy at all before getting this watch. I am now, and wear it every waking minute, basically, when I'm not in the shower or whatever.

It's great and has served me well, and I'm hoping to find it a good home.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas unpinned and locked this topic
Note: This thread is 2362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!