Cost:  $24.95

Ratings (out of 5):
Quality: 5
Value: 4
Effectiveness 5: 
Durability:5
Esthetic Appeal: 5 

My Member Review

For background, my previous "towel" method has always been to have the normal 12" X 18" towel handing from the accessory clip of my stand bag.    I would never remove it, wash it, or even wet it during a round.   I have played with a lot of people who will do this religiously, but for me, I never felt the need.

When I received the Players Towel I was initially surprised by the size of it.

Towel.JPG.7195109e83497fb4da89d0d5dbe3bcce.JPG

The quality is very good, the edging is nice and the printing is sharp and rich in color.    I like the waffle pattern as I feel this helps with cleaning of groves and overall ability of the towel to do its job.

It is not a heavy towel so bringing it to the green is not a hassle and it's large enough to place under your putter while chipping.

The only negative I have, and it is not the fault of the towel, is having it in white would not have been my first choice.  Clearly this will show the most dirt and require more frequent washing than i usually do with my grey towel, but that is not a real issue.

$24.99 is on the high side for a golf towel, but this is one that will last for a long time so you are paying a premium for quality, but that is aligned to my personal philosophy in life.  Being able to customize it is a nice touch and I could see getting these as part of a bachelor party, annual weekend trip or milestone birthday golf celebration with buddies.  

Here are a few pictures of it in action, as you can see it does show the dirt, but totally understandable given it is white.

IMG_7072.thumb.JPG.ebed818ddc194dc2a91f2df4a70e5c71.JPGIMG_7074.thumb.JPG.0952afa4fa7851160ee0229ed22b1500.JPG

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2019 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • I've strongly considered not carrying the driver, but I also do not want to conceded that it has beaten me.  My literal first experience on the course was a company trip that included a round of golf.  After several drives that were worm burners at best, my co-worker suggested I either hit from his tee shots or use a 3w.  I chose the latter, building confidence in making a good swing.  Fast forward to almost 12 years later (2018) and I am joining the church's men's group golf outings with a real wood driver (old Spalding) and ancient irons.  I have a blast hitting the driver and do reasonably well.  Get the bug and purchase a few used clubs to make a more current set of clubs.  Now I have a TM SLDR C 9.5* driver.  On good swings it is rocket straight to slight fade.  Bad swings used to be hard right slices, but now they are strong slices that are still playable from the far rough. I spend a lot of time with the foam practice balls and foot spray in the back yard. The focus is to evaluate/correlate the impact imprint and ball flight. Making small adjustments has proven to be most beneficial as I approach the tee box now more confident that the ball will be in the fairway and not in the woods, lake or whatever hazard is on the right.  I like the driver, I like to see it rocket off and there is a great sense of accomplishment when it lands and rolls down the fairway. This has come by working on where I'm hitting the ball on the clubface and then correlating that strike with the ball path and what I need to make adjustments to where I would like it to go.  
    • Shot 90.  46 on front and 44 on back. Left a few strokes on the front...
    • My brother hit me with the question last week, Dak or Josh Allen. I recommended Dak on concern with the Ravens D that Allen was going to face, but I felt really sick watching the Cowboys sputter Thursday night.  Happily, Dak still out-pointed Allen. So I turned out ok on that account.  
    • No....I just made the claim like everyone else...a hunch, a feeling, an examination of how close these teams are...the fact that Clemson has been there, their players and coaches have been there.  Just wait til the end and we will see.  Who knows what factors could pop up.  What if one of the teams loses their QB early in the first game on the 28th,   Don’ get your panties in a wad, this is all conjecture, back and forth banter, and poking and provoking. 
    • Welcome! Cruise around the forums and topics...Bet you find something to interest you. Best, -Marv
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...