IGNORED

Bag wheels

Note: This thread is 2224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone tried to install wheels on the bottom of their bag to make it easier to move from the car to the pro shop?  I can no longer lift my bag without pain and cannot afford the 85.00 that the Golf Bag Skate wants.

Any ideas?

Welcome to TST! I'm assuming where you play doesn't let you bring the cart out to the parking lot?

My thought is that it would be really challenging to install wheels on a golf bag and have it last, simply because the bag will not have been designed for whatever weight distribution you end up with. 

How about buying a new golf bag that already has wheels like the Sports Spinner?   

Alternatively, maybe you could find a hand cart or dolly that would work to get you from car to golf cart.

Image result for two wheel dolly

Sounds like you should get a lighter bag or fix what ever is causing your pain. There are bags with wheels but if you don't have 85 for the skate... I guess you could give the bag worker a couple of bucks to carry it for you.

You ask to borrow one of the push carts just to bring your bag from the car?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!