IGNORED

Women's Clubs Recommendation?

Note: This thread is 2008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The wife is talking about upgrading her iron set. She currently hits Wilson 100's. She does not want to spend more than 300-400 hundred. I have looked on line and tried to find some recommendations/reviews but there are not many. Unfortunately there aren't that many to hit at local shop that are under 600 hundred bucks. Any suggestions? Looking for 6-GW. She loves her current hybrids (4-5).

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We're heading to golf Galaxy in a bit. My wife has hit the Rogue and M4's so far. Both are nice clubs but expensive. She's going to try the Cobra and Ping ladies clubs which sell for around $500 I think. Once she decides on a set, I'll check ebay and another site to see if I can find them cheaper. 

• iacas changed the title to Women's Clubs Recommendation?
Note: This thread is 2008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!