IGNORED

money jumped outta my pocket again...

Note: This thread is 5340 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got my 10$ off purchase of 50$ or more coupon for PGA Tour Superstore and intended to invest in golf balls, a glove or two, and maybe a generic head cover for my equally generic/clone branded 3 hybrid.

Anyways, I wanted to mess around with the putters (huge putting area at this store) and noticed a lone club sitting by the driving nets. It was a Cleveland Launcher hybrid w/stiff gold shaft. I never tried any Cleveland stuff before so I gave it a few good wacks. Boy did it feel good, so good, I kept hitting shots.

Long story short, I did end up getting a few boxes of balls, a glove, and a new head cover just like I wanted...except the head cover says Cleveland on it and there is a brand new club under it.

I tried it out at the grass range 30 mins ago, and it was fun, fun, fun and easy to hit. Even on mishits the ball still had lots of get up and go. Still have a smile on my face from the range session.

*Sigh* this darn hobby of ours, it makes extra money jump outta my pocket all the time.

It sure does now imagine those of us that have a few hobbies that all require time and money. lol But its all worth it in the end right

In my callaway.gif Warbird Bag XXT Stand Bag:

callaway.gif Driver Diablo 9*
callaway.gif Hybrid 3H Diablo 21*
mizuno.gif MP-33's 3-pwcallaway.gifWedge 60* X-Forgedcallaway.gif Putter Ruthfords seriestitleist.gif Nxt Tour Ball

If you only knew!!!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

If you only knew!!!

Nice irons covers!

Castle Bay FTW! Just kidding. I know it was a hotly debated topic in another thread.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

If you only knew!!!

You sir, are my hero!

What do you do for a living?

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

LOL!

Right now I'm Mr. Mom, but I was a Country Club employee, on the course, for 20 yrs. Clubs are sort of a hobby, like to try different stuff, I build my own and tinker around with the rest. Buy, sell and trade.....

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Nice. Same thing happened to me...sort of. Went in to Sports Authority last week just looking to get a decent putter. Nothing fancy. Uncle wanted me to upgrade from Grandpa's 1969 set. He ends up paying $90 towards my Ram G-Force set. I pay the difference and now own my first set of clubs. :) They're nothing fantastic, but they're awesome to me.

I have a big problem with compulsive buying, in-store and online. Matter of fact I'm going right now to order my putter cover fromw tattogolf.com. Thanks alost for the pics and the reminder that I wanted one of those covers. :)

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

• 2 weeks later...
If you only knew!!!

You have shop going in ur basement, no need to go golf shopping

j/k

In my Powerband stand bag:

Driver: 3DX RC 10.5
Woods: N/A
Hybrids: 3DX RC 3/4-20/23Irons: 3DX RC 5-PWWedges: ARC 52/58Putter: pipe IIGlove: SoftJoyBall: Noodle Tour LTD

DDDamb you have a lot of stuff!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Nice. Same thing happened to me...sort of. Went in to Sports Authority last week just looking to get a decent putter. Nothing fancy. Uncle wanted me to upgrade from Grandpa's 1969 set. He ends up paying $90 towards my Ram G-Force set. I pay the difference and now own my first set of clubs. :) They're nothing fantastic, but they're awesome to me.

The RAMs are no joke man, they were my first clubs and I honestly don't see the big difference between those and the set I have now. In fact I hit those irons longer ;)

I hate it when people say, "I cant believe you spend money on that, blah blah." Well guess what, everyone has their GOLF. For some its cars, others its shopping (women), for others its drugs/alcohol/gambling/other destructive things. Everyone has their thing just gotta respect it unless its destructive aka skin cancer from being on the golf course every day without sunscreen

You gotta convert that baby stroller (pram) into a caddy cart for your clubs in that shop of yours

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

Note: This thread is 5340 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!