• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tugglife2

Club Lag/Forward Shaft Lean

4 posts in this topic

Are there any drills, swing thoughts, or ways to set up to help enhance this? Anybody have any tips or videos they can post? Thanks in advance.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Stack and tilt. You dont have to follow the whole damn system but get the book and read what they say about forward lean etc.. It helps a lot. Shoot there are a ton of things in that book that would help 90% of the golfers out there without drastically changing their swing or adopting the S&T; swing.

It's funny you mention S&T; because recently I've been watching some of the youtube videos and have become intrigued. I'm going to check out the book tomorrow. I'm a little concerned that I'll have a tough time translating what I read to my actual swing but I suppose my swing can't get much worse at this point.

Unless you are hitting punch shots or stingers, don't lean shaft. If you swing correctly, this will happen automatically.

Are there any drills, swing thoughts, or ways to set up to help enhance this? Anybody have any tips or videos they can post? Thanks in advance.