• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3putt53

Golf pairings software

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a FREE program that can set up pairings for a golf trip that will pair everyone with everyone else at least once in 5 rounds. Looking at 10-12 golfers. I've seen a few programs but they all seem a little high in price for something I'd use once a year for our annual golf trip. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

It shouldn't be too hard to find Microsoft Excel.  You could assign numbers to people and use the randomize function and it'll spit out pairings...

Awards and Achievements

I have made parings for groups of 8, 12, and 16 over 6 rounds. I have also used the the golf trip genius perfect paring software when it was offered for a free trial a couple of years ago.  Originally I agreed, that the cost was a bit steep for me to upgrade to the full version-but now they offer a basic version that includes basically just the parings creator for $50-might be worth it.

Awards and Achievements

Thanks for your input. I will most likely give this a try. Just hate to spend the money for something you use once a year.