• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com (or both) to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scotty Cameron Newport With Custom Shop Work

2 posts in this topic

Hey saw this on ebay, a Scotty Cameron Newport a litle aged but was in the custom shop a year ago http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scotty-Cameron-Newport-RH-34-Putter-Custom-Shop-Paint-HC-And-Shaft-Band-/121107795295?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item1c32964d5f, it has initials on it so i guess if your initials are D.J. or you are  D.J. it would be ideal, can you send it to scotty and have them change that?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Golfrguy, yes Scotty's custom shop can do some cool things . Someone got a good deal on that putter , I would say that the work was not done by Scotty's shop . There are several places that refinish and customize putters and sell them on eBay . Furthermore you can buy all the components u see on that putter on eBay and put them on your self. That particular club would be one I would have refinished at Scotty's shop . I have several SC. Putters I have paint filled and bought components and put them on myself , and just a couple I sent to scotty .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0