IGNORED

Hi from Central Florida...

Corsair66
Note: This thread is 3375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just wanted to say a quick hello to the group.  I've been away from golf for a long time (~20 years) and just had my first outing on Tuesday.  There was lots (lots!) of rust, but maybe a dozen really nice shots in the round were sufficient encouragement to keep me going.  Needless to say, I seem to have caught the bug again.

So, the plan is to play at least 1-2 times per week and try to get my swing consistent again before looking to upgrade my clubs (steel-shafted Callaway S2H2 irons) to take advantage of modern technology.

Anyway, hello. :-)

Ken

Welcome to the site, and back to the madness.... Keep at it, and stick around! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome! Used to live in Daytona and Port Orange, moved south to Jupiter (West Palm area) back in 1986.

Best regards,  Frank

:titleist: 913 D2 10.5*

:titleist: 913 F 17*

:titleist: 913 H 21*

:titleist: 716 AP1 4-P

:vokey:  SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

:odyssey: Tank Cruiser #7

:sunmountain: C-130

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!