or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. ›  zero friction 3,4,5 prong tee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

zero friction 3,4,5 prong tee

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Are there any differences bt the 3, 4 and 5 prong ZF good tee....other than the # of prongs. It seems like people are saying it's harder to keep the ball on the 3 prong tee....just wondering if this was true for the 4 & 5 prong tees as well....along w/any other differences.
post #2 of 10
I find the 3 prong to be the sturdiest, the prongs on the 5 prong tees snap off quite easily and then it's almost impossible to balance the ball
post #3 of 10

it's not hard to balance the ball on any one of them. The tees really doesn't matter, it just hold the ball up.  Don't waste your money on these tees. If you can get it for free, then its great.  This will not make you hit further or score lower,

post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardR View Post

it's not hard to balance the ball on any one of them. The tees really doesn't matter, it just hold the ball up.  Don't waste your money on these tees. If you can get it for free, then its great.  This will not make you hit further or score lower,

I like them because they're durable and last forever. So I'll spend money on them. Once every three years when I run out of ten...
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 

RE: zero friction 3,4,5 prong tee

Yeah, I'm not looking to improve my distance and accuracy with these tees, I want durability.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post


I like them because they're durable and last forever. So I'll spend money on them. Once every three years when I run out of ten...

 

That's great, I lose them more then breaking them. I rarely break my wooden tees. I as well can replace them every 3 years. That means your hitting is all over the place if you are looking for durability. You have the right tees if this is an issue for you. On par 3's i find a broken tee on the ground and tee of with that, they are already the perfect height. My course provides tees for us so i never had to buy any ever.
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardR View Post

That's great, I lose them more then breaking them. I rarely break my wooden tees. I as well can replace them every 3 years. That means your hitting is all over the place if you are looking for durability. You have the right tees if this is an issue for you. On par 3's i find a broken tee on the ground and tee of with that, they are already the perfect height. My course provides tees for us so i never had to buy any ever.

Ha ha ha ha. Ummm, no.

Wooden tees break - for everyone - a lot more easily and frequently than ZF tees.
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Ha ha ha ha. Ummm, no.

Wooden tees break - for everyone - a lot more easily and frequently than ZF tees.

Erik, be truthful now. Are you sure your hitting is not all over the place?
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARfect View Post

Yeah, I'm not looking to improve my distance and accuracy with these tees, I want durability.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express


Check out the "Four Yards More" tees.  I don't buy the claims about four extra yards, but they're virtually indestructible.  They also tee the ball at a consistent height every time and work better than conventional tees on windy days.

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardR View Post

That's great, I lose them more then breaking them. I rarely break my wooden tees. I as well can replace them every 3 years. That means your hitting is all over the place if you are looking for durability. You have the right tees if this is an issue for you. On par 3's i find a broken tee on the ground and tee of with that, they are already the perfect height. My course provides tees for us so i never had to buy any ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Ha ha ha ha. Ummm, no.

Wooden tees break - for everyone - a lot more easily and frequently than ZF tees.


LolLolLol!!

reminds me of the guy who slices it 50yds OB but is happy with his contact because the tee flew backwards out of the ground...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. ›  zero friction 3,4,5 prong tee