IGNORED

PSA: Como Concepts - Good Overview of Swing Available Online

Note: This thread is 1829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm late to this because I don't watch Golf Channel, but this series is available online, which I never realized, had I known earlier, would have watched earlier, no GC needed. He goes through all those physics terms - couple, moment of force, etc.., all the good pieces to put in your golf swing and there are lots of drills and exercises as well. Highly recommend. It's a pay site, but there is a one week free trial. Yeah, there is a lot of content on YouTube already, but this is put together in one clean and compressed easy to understand package.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgolf-pass.brightspotc

This new video series will easily add 10-20 yards to your game and make you a more consistent well-rounded player.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Also has a Roku Channel as well. None for Apple TV though.

Also the Roku Channel only has half the Como episodes that are available on a browser.

The golf specific exercises look useful. I screen recorded those.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Here are some screencaps of terms and ideas:

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.50.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.51.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.51.13 PM.png

Steve

Note: This thread is 1829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!