IGNORED

Callaway Customer Service: Busted 2yr. old FT-3

erova
Note: This thread is 5935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey guys,

so last week i'm teeing off on Aviara's 7th hole-- a downhill bomb and gouger so I naturally whip out my trusty Callaway Fusion FT-3 I picked up 2 years ago.

well somehow the tungsten weight snaps off inside the driver and I think I'm completely F'd. I start wondering if I should just buy another FT-3, try to find a discount on another big stick from tgw.com or what, but I have a trip to Sawgrass next week so I have to act fast.

when i get back to the east coast, i take the driver to the local golf shop just to confirm i'm cooked and have to pony up for a new club and find out Callaway will still honor the warranty after two years and how ever many rounds I've played. the clerk hangs up the phone and says i've got a new FT-5 on the way and will be here in a couple days.

now that's customer service--i'll never ever think about buying a knockoff with service like that...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flickr pics from hacking it up at Pebble, Bandon, Pinehurst, Whistling Straits, the Black, Kiawah & more...

That's cool!

I like all the Callaway stuff except the irons! I will defiitely consider them when I think of new equipment again!

Edit:
I just started browsing your fotos! Thanks for sharing! It must have cost you a fortune to play all those nice courses!

In my Bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10,5°, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85 Regular
#3 Wood: Taylormade R7 Steel 15°, RE*AX 70 Stiff

#4 Rescue: Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 09 22°, RE*AX 65 Stiff
3-PW Irons: MP-32 ProjectX 6.0
Wedges: MP-T Black Nickel 51.6 and 56.14 Spinner Rifle Shafts
Putter: Studio Style Newport 2.5 35''

Golfclub Schloss Myllendonk (Par 72, CR 72,9, Slope 134)

Callaway customer service is second-to-none. I ordered a set of irons then changed my swing at the recommendation of an instructor. The Fusion Wide Soles I bought can not be bent so they sent me a completely new set of irons with the proper specs on a on-time replacement. Now they play great, I love those guys.

In my Nexos
HiBore XLS Draw Driver
X-hybrid 4,5
Fusion Wide Sole 6-AW
Black Pearl CG10 54/14, CG12 DSG 64 Vokey SM Oil Can 60/8 Spider Pro V1x HX Hot Bite

Note: This thread is 5935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!