IGNORED

Mid - High Trajectory Shaft; Driver, Spoon and Driving Iron

Vega
Note: This thread is 1816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi,

This is my second topic on this wonderful forum.

The bags new PXG 1 iron head (driving iron) just arrived and needs a shaft.

Any ideas?

Requirements:

X-stiff/x100

Mid-high launch

Same for 1 iron, spoon and driver

47"48" driver shaft, 45"46" spoon, 41"42" 1 iron

(PS: Current 681 2 iron is 41" and therefore above specs are requested

Thank you in advance! Cheers

Br, Vega

Edited by Vega

Titleist 681 TT DG X100: 2 (2° weak) 4-9

Some Vokey SM wedges: 49°, 55°, 59° (bent 1°)

Callaway XR Pro 1w+3w/Titleist 975D

KBS Hybrid in X-flex? At least for the 1-iron. The spoon and Driver have you tried the Mitsubishi Rayon long driver shafts? I think they are 50" uncut so you can get your desired length pretty easily. 

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Mid - High Trajectory Shaft; Driver, Spoon and Driving Iron
Note: This thread is 1816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!