kguid333

My Swing (kguid333)

2 posts / 527 viewsLast Reply

I've been Playing Golf for: About 8 years but this is1st year I've played consistently
My current handicap index or average score is: 105
My typical ball flight is: Driver - Slice, Irons - Straight or little fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Driver Slice

First post here guys. I realized after the range I forgot to take a FO view but hopefully I can at least get some feedback from this one. I'm trying to eliminate this slice with my driver. I know I need to create an In-Out path but it's like when I REALLY force myself to do that I just end up pushing the ball dead right. (As you can see below) or I just do not make good contact whatsoever.

Current driver setup - M3 with Reg Flex. 

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

18 hours ago, kguid333 said:

I've been Playing Golf for: About 8 years but this is1st year I've played consistently
My current handicap index or average score is: 105
My typical ball flight is: Driver - Slice, Irons - Straight or little fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Driver Slice

First post here guys. I realized after the range I forgot to take a FO view but hopefully I can at least get some feedback from this one. I'm trying to eliminate this slice with my driver. I know I need to create an In-Out path but it's like when I REALLY force myself to do that I just end up pushing the ball dead right. (As you can see below) or I just do not make good contact whatsoever.

Current driver setup - M3 with Reg Flex. 

Have your down the line view aimed along your toe line, not the ball. It is easier to see the club head and shaft positions that way.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades