IGNORED

Club Fitting

Note: This thread is 1716 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Club Champion does a good job, but will be on the higher end price wise for both the fitting and the equipment due to possible upcharge shafts, etc.  Can't comment on gofltec - sorry.

GolfTec charges $125 for the fitting, you can order through them if you want, there's no discount or waiving of the fitting cost though.  I had my driver fitting at GolfTec, but only because I know someone there that I trust.

Gus
---------------

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just a couple of suggestions. If you have a preconceived notion that you might want Callaway, I would try to locate a Callaway Performance Center. They do a good job (I'm told) and usually they'll credit a portion of the fitting cost towards the cost of a new set of clubs.

The other idea is go to Wishongolf.com and navigate their website to the page where you can locate a certified Wishon clubfitter in your area. They also do an extremely thorough job and again, if you buy Wishon clubs, which you don't have to do, you'll get some or all of the cost of the fitting credited towards new clubs. This is what I did for my new irons and I'm very happy with the results. While on the website you can also read through the company propaganda and decide whether or not their philosophy works for you. If you don't buy Wishon clubs you'll still get an extremely detailed report on your swing speed, its characteristics and a recommendation on the type of club and shaft you should be looking for.

Keep in mind, if you go to a Wishon or Callaway clubfitter you'll be working with a guy who will be promoting their specific brands. If you go to Golftec or Club Champion you can try various heads and shafts in what could be dozens of different combinations and the whole process could be both interesting and confusing at the same time.

Driver, 3W & 4 Hybrid: 2023 :titleist: TSR3 
Irons: 2020 :titleist: T300
Wedges: 2012 :callaway: XTour 56o & 2021 Jaws 60o

Putter: :odyssey: Marxman (Mallet) / :tmade: Juno (Blade) plus 7 or 8 others in a barrel in my basement

• iacas changed the title to Club Fitting

Just make sure you get your appt with a certified master fitter. You want to make sure you get what you're paying for. You're about to drop a lot of money on a set of clubs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1716 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!