IGNORED

New Smyrna, Florida advice

Note: This thread is 1582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The only 2 I’m personally familiar with are Sugar Mill and Venetian Bay.  Both are decent, but nothing really special.  Both are very dependent on current condition which can vary widely.  Unfortunately I can’t comment on current conditions at either one.

One better option would be a short drive up I-95 to Daytona Beach to play LPGA International.  2 good courses, a very nice practice area, and a nice club house and bar.  Usually in very good condition, but again, I haven’t been there in a while either...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, David in FL said:

The only 2 I’m personally familiar with are Sugar Mill and Venetian Bay.  Both are decent, but nothing really special.  Both are very dependent on current condition which can vary widely.  Unfortunately I can’t comment on current conditions at either one.

One better option would be a short drive up I-95 to Daytona Beach to play LPGA International.  2 good courses, a very nice practice area, and a nice club house and bar.  Usually in very good condition, but again, I haven’t been there in a while either...

Thanks. I’ll have to check that out. We are willing to drive if needed 

Edited by phillip__jeffries

Note: This thread is 1582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!