IGNORED

My Swing (naumang)

naumang
Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all

I've never had lessons before so my swing is pretty home-made. I believe I am very steep and probably over the top as well.

I was hoping to receive any advice you guys could give on how to shallow out or other swing tips. I have been experimenting with dropping my trail shoulder and foot back, right of the target line but I still seem to be having extreme cut action or a high pull.

I tend to have a narrow stance that ive been trying to widen and not pulling down to initiate the downswing with my hands and flip them thru impact

Thank you guys in advance

8 iron

driver down the line and caddie view

dropping foot back to take it from the inside more

I’ve moved this to the Member Swings section. Please give us some more information as discussed in the thread below. And check out the rest of the site. We love to talk all about golf too. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!