IGNORED

Vent Session... For anything related to your golf game or affecting your golf game...

Wannabe Paper Tiger
Note: This thread is 5908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just thought maybe a thread where some of us could whine about specifically about certain issues that affect our golf game, a horrible triple making us shoot 82 instead of 79 and the like, would be nice. I guess I will be corrected if I am wrong. :T

My vent for the day:

I JUST got my mp-67s (Project-X rifle 6.0) but hurt my neck/shoulder this week... I can barely raise my arm much less swing a club. I am in Northern Va and the forecast called for weather in the high 50s this weekend, so I planned on playing as well. BUT now I can't. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

Ok vent done. Thanks for your time. What's your vent for the day?

after a two month layoff from golf because of bad weather the courses are finally opening up over the last 2 weeks..... but NOW work has decided that need to be busy with various projects for the next month so I still wont be getting out much. Perfect timing, thanks a lot!!!

Nuff Said
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

i am sick.

i have a voucher to buy a new wedge and i have a new driver waiting for me at my club's pro shop.

at least the weather isn't great. but i'd still love to be out there having fun!

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

the time where i was EVEN PAR FOR 14 HOLES(i am rarely even par for 1 hole) and i was playing with my dads friend, i hit a sweet five iron, and totally messed up my back (still taking some pt)

also, hitting drivers in a simulator really well, and the all of the suden popping them up last week.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

My spring break starts next weekend and the weather in indiana still SUCKS! If I don't get in at least 2 rounds over break I will continue to have this urge to golf for the second half of this semester...
In the bag:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto stiff shaft
Woods: Burner 15* 3 Wood w/ Fujikura, stiffHybrid: 503H w/ Aldila NV, stiffIrons: 755 3-9 w/ Project X 5.5 shaftsPitching Wedge: MP-T 47*Gap Wedge: MP-T 51*Sand Wedge: MP-T 56*Putter: Rossa SienaBall: Laddie/Laddie...

I JUST got my mp-67s (Project-X rifle 6.0) but hurt my neck/shoulder this week... I can barely raise my arm much less swing a club. I am in Northern Va and the forecast called for weather in the high 50s this weekend, so I planned on playing as well. BUT now I can't. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

That's my dream iron set, with matching shafts. At leas you actually have the clubs. I don't have the clubs OR the weather to play.

Hey, give me an orange ball and a 4x4 and I'll go play, even if the place is closed...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

1. SNOW

2. I'm trying to buy the company I work for. It is moving slow and it is extremely frustrating. Once it is done, I will be in control of my own schedule. More practice time and more personal time. Oh yeah...more money. My wife has put the kaibosh on buying more equipment until it's a done deal. Once it's done I am ordering my new shoes and going shopping for a new hybrid.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

mine would have to be that we just got a foot of snow dropped on us here in new york, when things had been looking up recently, as far as the weather goes. looks like i may be waiting till april to get out on the course...

for me, taking a 12 in the club champ on 8 didnt help.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

6 More weeks of tax season before i can even think of getting to the range.
Driver: 454 big bertha driver
Woods: warbird 5 wood and 7 wood (probably replace this year)
Hybrid 19 degree rescue mid wood (probably replace this year)
Irons: x-16 2 degrees flat 4-9 iron
Wedges: 60 degree volkey, eye2 sandwedge (old club but never found its equal), x-16 50 degree gap and 46...

It is almost 50 degrees here and the snow is starting to melt. Granted there is a lot of it but it has been above freezing the past couple days. Looks good. Oh but wait...We are going to get freezing rain tonight and more snow. It's like a kick in the stones.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

When the course finally does open and you can't play worth a shit. I was blocking the ball to the right, else hitting a massive slice that went 200 yards out and 300 to the right (seriously, this slice was impressive). I'd hit one shot fat, then top the next one (just barely nick the top of the ball so it only goes a few inches). I shanked my sand wedge time and again, and I couldn't make a single putt (I'm usually money inside of five feet).

And I learned the hard way that a golf cart is not a 4x4. I was wearing new pants that day...

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

My spring break starts next weekend and the weather in indiana still SUCKS! If I don't get in at least 2 rounds over break I will continue to have this urge to golf for the second half of this semester...

dont feel TOO bad... I am in MASSACHUSETTS.. we have snow everywhere... My break is in 2 weeks I plan on driving south until I find an open course.

Note: This thread is 5908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!