IGNORED

Dick’s Sporting Goods Top Flite D2+ Distance X-Out Balls Deal

Note: This thread is 1547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dick's Sporting Goods has 48 Top Flite D2+ Distance (x-out) balls for $34.99.  It does not say so on this online advertisement, but my local store has them for buy one get one free.  The clerk said that a lot of the stores are doing this.  It's about $0.36 per ball.  As it happens, my kid's baseball team gets 20% off of everything, and the offers stack.  There are online offers of this sort that stack in the same way, making it an even better deal.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/top-flite-d2-distance-x-out-golf-balls-48-pack-17tflmtpfltd248pkgbl/17tflmtpfltd248pkgbl?enteredSearchTerm=top flite x-outs

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Discount Balls

Saw the buckets of them stacked over by the putters at the local Dick's this past Sat.  If I was not ball poor right now, I would snap up a bucket.  Just today I picked up a shag bag (that was full of balls, zipper stuck) at the local Hospice store for $5.  Ball count was 70 balls (mix of mostly Pinnacle &Top Flight, Titleist (NXT's, Pro V1s), Noodles, Wilsons as well). Basically a ton of balls for free - granted some are scuffed, but most are totally playable.  This will be my new practice set of balls for backyard chipping, pitching.....AND I got a Top Flite putter for my 3-1/2yr old grand son for $2!  Seeing all those Top Flites in the shag bag reminded me of the buckets of 'em at Dick's! 

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!