IGNORED

TGW Is Selling the F9 Driver for $249… with Custom Options

Note: This thread is 1472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got fit for a new driver this year. … I like shiny things.

I ended up getting the Cobra Speedzone. 

I tested the Cobra Speedzone vs a few other models including the F9. For me my F9 numbers and my Speedzone numbers were pretty much the same. I could make an argument that the Speedzone was better, but it would be a reach. The true reason I got the Speedzone over the F9 was the infinity face gives you "sky-mark protection". The whole of my golfing life, I've hated sky-marks... My crowd calls them "Idiot marks". Anyway, I'm not in the market for a new driver, but if I was I would have to take a hard look on TGW.com

They have the Cobra f9 for sale for $249. AND it looks like you can still enter custom specs for that price. 

The other thing that's kind of funny, is they are selling used F9's on the same site for $290 and up.

BTW - I don't work for TGW or Cobra. I just thought it was a good deal on a great driver and I thought I'd mention it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TGW Is Selling the F9 Driver for $249… with Custom Options
  • 5 weeks later...

Others including Dicks and Golf Galaxy have the F9 for the same price. I noticed that my Chase credit card has a 10% cash back offer for GG right now, so you could get it for $225.  

I would be interested, but I am not buying anything until I can get fitted, which won't happen until the stay at home order is lifted.

War Eagle!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!