IGNORED

Desperado
Note: This thread is 1426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

New guy from Central Illinois.  Where we get three nice days per year!  Seemingly!  Played yesterday.  Only a little rain.  Mid 40s.  I’m a member of precisely three (3) online forums.  A biker forum.  Yeah, I ride a Harley.  Have ridden in 46 states... so far!  A gun forum.  Yeah, I shoot.  Have a range on my property.  Right next to my driving range (Practice area).  And, this one.

Desperado is in honor of The Eagles song which seems to fit me.  At least before I found my current wife who does NOT play.  If you toss her the car keys from 5 Feetthey will hit the floor.  No athleticism whatsoever!! Great lady!!

I can play some.  Four time city champ.  Club champ 6 years in a row ‘til a guy named Terry joined.  MAN he’s good.  Beat me one up in the final 3 years in a row.  

Love the social aspect of the game.  Hate slow play but play with guys who can’t break 90 and love it. They’re not slow!!

Can’t wait to dig in around here.  

Thanks.

B.A.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the sand trap! Hopefully you get more sunny days to swing a club!

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!