IGNORED

Ping G25

CharlieB
Note: This thread is 1315 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I’m looking for a set of Ping G25 irons, blue dot and 
graphite senior flex shaft. Ideal would be 6-GW. If you have a clean set for sale please contact me. I could go with a black, or red dot too and have them bent if needed.

20 hours ago, CharlieB said:

I’m looking for a set of Ping G25 irons, blue dot and 
graphite senior flex shaft. Ideal would be 6-GW. If you have a clean set for sale please contact me. I could go with a black, or red dot too and have them bent if needed.

Why the G25?....IMO...there are so many great used clubs options out there for forgiveness and performance.

I like Pings, plus in reading the reviews they say they are very forgiving. I have had Eye2, Eye2+, i3 Oversized, and now G15. I like the finish on the G25, but if I can’t find a clean set by spring, I’ll buy a set of G410.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, CharlieB said:

I like Pings, plus in reading the reviews they say they are very forgiving. I have had Eye2, Eye2+, i3 Oversized, and now G15. I like the finish on the G25, but if I can’t find a clean set by spring, I’ll buy a set of G410.

Ping clubs have always kept their values well....and in the pandemic....it's hard to find good deals on used equip with low used inventory too.

Back in Feb....I hit the i500 with DG 105 stiff's.....very forgiving and i was smoking the 7 iron...but the lofts are jacked up.

Get the 410's.....just sayin.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...