IGNORED

Club Comp Entry

Rozz

Interesting thread.  I belong to a couple of traveling golf leagues as well as a couple of golf clubs.  We too have to either respond to a call for players email or we have to call the club to get entered.  Rarely do we have an event that fills up as quickly as the OP has indicated here.  I would imagine in our case, we don't have what seems to be an abundance of members as the OP's club does.  Sounds to me like OP needs to have a discussion with the Committee handling registration.  Or he needs to do what we have to do if you want a good tee time on Saturday...start calling at 6:30am because at 6:45am all the premium tee times are long gone.  

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • Day 284 - More practice at home today: Chipping - Distance control with my short wedge shots has been an issue so ladder drill with eight balls; started hitting balls successively short (about 3 paces) to long (about 19 paces), then repeated starting with long to short.  Contact/low point control - 9 to 3 drill with a 7i checking to be sure that low point happens in front of ball (9 to low point) then trying to match the low point hitting AlmostGOLF balls. 
    • This may be a dumb question. But it looks like you carry a 2 iron and a 4 iron. Wouldn't a 3 iron fill the gap without bending anything? Or are you trying to get the distance up on your 2 iron so that it's closer to your driver distance? 
    • Yes,  I have had 2 U500s and the 3 iron was a degree weak off of spec so it had to be adjusted. You need to have them checked before you assume they are correct and then go from there. The 4 iron that I kept was fine. 
    • I was ~9 or so when Physical came out and me and my friends waited for it to come on the radio as often as possible. Much more recently (3 weeks ago), my daughter went to a theater summer camp and they learned and performed Grease so we'd been watching/listening to that A LOT lately as well.
    • Day 281, August 9, 2022 Hit 20 balls after lessons. Backswing feeling better. Just have to keep that while working on the transition. Almost can't throw it behind me enough.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alexfisher
      alexfisher
      (43 years old)
    2. Fkstang
      Fkstang
      (53 years old)
    3. marygujjari
      marygujjari
      (30 years old)
    4. RRTXgolfer
      RRTXgolfer
      (78 years old)
    5. Wanzo
      Wanzo
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...