IGNORED

Anyone on GSPro Golf Simulator Tour?

ncates00

I just joined a few days ago.  It's quite good.  Hit me up if you have a launch monitor and get the software.

Experience Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for various Launch Monitors including GC2, GC2-T, Uneekor QED & EyeXO, and many others.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Which LM do you use? My GCQuad will be here in a month so I'm still using my GC2. I haven't downloaded GSPro- will look into it!

On 12/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, ncates00 said:

I just joined a few days ago.  It's quite good.  Hit me up if you have a launch monitor and get the software.

Experience Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for various Launch Monitors including GC2, GC2-T, Uneekor QED & EyeXO, and many others.

This is interesting. I don't have an LM of any sort, but is this open source for LM to sim? The website is incredibly vague, and though I use Discord quite often, I don't join random servers. On your clickthrough it mentions multiple LMs, but I don't see any kind of list on their site. Would this work with a Mevo? Would it work with a swing caddie? How many courses are there?

More importantly, it sounds like you are already using it. How do you like it?

*Edit

Joined the Disc, and didn't find any more information on what LMs are supported. Looks like someone is making some decent side gig money on it, but I'm not really sure what the draw is. I thought this was going to be a SIM for LMs, but it looks like a league for people that already have LMs/SIMs. Maybe you can elaborate on the draw?

Edited by Bonvivant
  • :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

10 hours ago, chicub15 said:

Which LM do you use? My GCQuad will be here in a month so I'm still using my GC2. I haven't downloaded GSPro- will look into it!

I use a gc2.  Look into it and let me know.

4 hours ago, Bonvivant said:

and didn't find any more information on what LMs are supported.

I'm not sure which ones are supported.  I know gc2 and unekoor are.  I use a gc2.

but I'm not really sure what the draw is. I thought this was going to be a SIM for LMs

It is simulator software for people with LM.  You can play solo games or play in league tournaments.

but it looks like a league for people that already have LMs/SIMs. Maybe you can elaborate on the draw?

It's not just a league for people with existing simulator software.  As you can tell from the website information and from this comment: GS Pro is the software that you download and use; you don't use other software like FSX or something.  The draw is simple: it's the best simulator software I've ever used and it's a good price.  It's currently in beta, and they working to get it finished.  The beta is really good though.  I'm enjoying it and so are my wife and kids.

I also attached pix of a project I did over the fall right before winter hit.  I used to hit balls on my LM outside into a net.  Couldn't do it if it rained or was too hot or too cold.  So, I decided, as a temporary solution until we build or buy our next house, that I would make a golf tent.  It's turned out pretty well so far.  I don't leave anything out in the tent except for my mat.  I never leave my clubs, the LM, computer, projector, stuff like that out there since it is just a temporary structure.

IMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I play the WEB tour on the GSPro software. Very well done tour with stats and amazing graphics! I played JNPG before it was purchased by Trackman. I also have TGC but it's not nearly as good as GSpro IMO.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...