IGNORED

Best DVD?

Note: This thread is 5952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What's the best DVDs or Tapes as far as instructional for swing? I mean what DVD that really help you in putting your swing in place. I have several but their vary to some degrees.

I own a ton of golf instructional tapes

, but not many dvds. Out of the tapes the ones I like best are: Greg Norman's Better Golf (with Greg Norman and Butch Harmon) Nick Faldo : Faldo's Fixes Nick Faldo : Tips and Drills Rick Smith (signature series) Advanced Player Ernie Els How to Build a Classic Swing David Leadbetter's Faults and Fixes (with Nick Price and David Leadbetter) David Leadbetter's Greatest Tips The Dvd's I have include: David Leadbetter The Swing David Leadbetter The Short Game Logical Golf (Robert Baker) Insights from the Masters of Putting (Ben Crenshaw and Dave Stockton) Simply Golf Back to the Basics (Steve Bann - Stuart Appleby's instructor - comes with a good book too) Leadbetter Interactive Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers More Up and Downs Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers More Consistancy Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers More Power The Ben Hogan Collection Other tapes I have include: Greg Norman The Complete Golfer (the Long game) Greg Norman The Complete Golfer (the Short game) Nick Faldo's Golf Course (Nick Faldo and David Leadbetter) Nick Faldo's Golf course volume 2 (Nick Faldo and David Leadbetter) Nick Faldo's Shot Savers Jim Mclean The X Factor Rick Smith Range Tips volume 1 Rick Smith Range Tips volume 2 Rick Smith Range Tips volume 3 Rick Smith (Signature Series) Swing Foundations Monty's Stroke Savers Golf Channel Academy Swing Tips for Lower Scores (Rick Smith) Golf Channel Academy The 8 Step Swing (Jim Mclean) Golf Channel Academy Four Ways to Shoot Lower Scores (David Leadbetter) David Leadbetter Beginner to Winner Tom Kite and Friends (2 tapes) Couples and Love Tempo and Driving (2 tapes) Sam Sneed A Swing for Lifetime : The Sam Sneed Swing Analysis (Jim Mclean) Butch Harmon's Ultimate Golf (3 tape set) Putt to Win (Brad Faxon and Bob Rotella) Bobby Jones How to Break 90 (I was breaking 80 consistantly when I bought it, I just wanted a Jones video ) Golf Magazine Dave Pelz's Amazing Truth about Putting The Art of Putting Ben Crenshaw Ben Hogan In Pursuit of Perfection 30 Winning Golf Tips with Butch Harmon I also have an interactive computer CD called Fundamentals of a Model Swing based on the ModelPro (formerly Compusport) model golfer. Some of the tapes you may be able to find on DVD now, but others are sadly out of production. In general if you can get your hands on any of the Greg Norman or Nick Faldo tapes you'll find them very worthwhile. Both men provide great information, and are very entertaining in their presentations. If you have any questions about any of the tapes or dvd's I have feel free to ask.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

you should also have a search on www.youtube.com - there are a number of golf instruction videos on there. Some are part of a series by the same instructor, so you can do 1 "lesson" at a time then move to the next.

Superquad
Fusion #3
Big Bertha Warbird #5
755 3-PW
Vokey SM56.10 & 60.08 White Hot 2-ball

Ive always liked the Bobby Jones videos (the ones in black and white) I always though that they were very informative

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

you should also have a search on

Maybe I've been looking at the wrong areas in youtube, but I have yet to see golf instruction of worth on youtube.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

^ Manzella, Ringer, Shawn Clement --- there are some more, bu those are my top 3 (in no order). Youtube is a great place to find FREE information - and especially on video to actually show what you're talking about. Some of these guys are even nice enough to critique your swing for you free of charge.
What's in R7 Bag:

R5 Dual 9.5 degree
3DX Pro 4-PW irons
3FT Hybrid 54 & 56 wedges*Gigagolf Trufeel putterMy blog:http://matt10-livethedream.blogspot.com/

• 1 month later...
The Ben Crenshaw Art of Putting is great. Nothing groundbreaking, just the fundamentals. You get to see that smooth stroke a million times.

Maybe I've been looking at the wrong areas in youtube, but I have yet to see golf instruction of worth on youtube.

I also use you tube alot and fing many videos to be very informative. If you filter your searches specific to the instruction your looking for there are some good ones there.

Note: This thread is 5952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!