IGNORED

What do you hit from 200 yards?

Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What do you hit from 200 yards?

• Driver
    • 3 Wood
    • 5 Wood
    • Hybrid
    • 3 Iron
    • 4 Iron
    • 5 Iron
    • 6 Iron
    • Other(specify)

i believe the average male golfer only hits the ball around 200yards, reading this thread i have to assume that the average golfer on here hits a 5 iron 200yards a driver 310.

In Scotland, there is usually a pretty good wind and that is why. I usually hit a 5 iron from 200 because that is what I feel the most comfortable hitting from that distance. The other day I hit a 4 iron from 190 into a par 5 and the pin was in the front of the green. I hit the ball high and soft and there was about a 15 mph wind in the face as well.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a 3 wood.

I have a cart bag.

driver: big bertha
woods: FT 3-5-7-9
Hybrid: heavenwood 26°Irons: X-20 6-PWwedges: X-tour 54-58°putter: redwood

Voted for "other."

I take my 7 iron and then a wedge. I can't hit any other club well enough to count on landing near the green. I'd rather have 2 straight shots land me on the green and miss GIR than one shot that could go anywhere and a second shot that could be a 7 iron out of the rough anyways.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Right between clubs for me. If I had a pin right at the number would probably hit a 6-iron as most greens slope back to front, but even the smallest amount of wind in my face or uphill and I would hit a 5-iron.

im 15 and i hit a 4 iron, but with the wind i could get a 5 there.

909D3 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 7 Lime Green Exotics cb2 15 Aldila DVS S-85 Slingshot 17° UST Irod S-110g G10 21° TFC S-129g i10 S300 Green Dot 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 56° and 60° Made for the Tour AOP Newport PP

Age 16

Home CoursesRoyal Hawk...

I am not a heavy hitter, but I know my 3 wood will take me 200 yards to the green every time!

Taylormade BSF 2.0 9.5° Driver

2011 Burner 3 Wood

2007 Burner TP 5 Wood
Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Irons
09 Spin Milled Vokeys- 46°, 52°, 58° Wedges CG-14 60° Wedge Odyssey Black Series i #1 Putter

Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!