IGNORED

Taylormade Project S Balls

Note: This thread is 1077 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

An excellent ball for a mid to high handicapper looking for a decent product on a budget. Offers some serious distance.

I've hit a few which I have found and they didn't impress me with anything outstanding.
Other than it's designed for the budget minded golfer versus a player who wants a better performance ball.

IMO, some players typically try various products, while others are set in their ways.
Most better players are typically reluctant to switch ball brands under any circumstances.

I'll curse at my buddy who's a Bridgestone Rep who throws the tour ball at me when we golf together.
I never liked the "feel or the fact it will not stop downwind very well", but have played them and scored very well.

Like they say "It's never the Indian, so it must be the arrow"  😁

• Thumbs Up 1

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 5/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, Club Rat said:

I've hit a few which I have found and they didn't impress me with anything outstanding.
Other than it's designed for the budget minded golfer versus a player who wants a better performance ball.

IMO, some players typically try various products, while others are set in their ways.
Most better players are typically reluctant to switch ball brands under any circumstances.

I'll curse at my buddy who's a Bridgestone Rep who throws the tour ball at me when we golf together.
I never liked the "feel or the fact it will not stop downwind very well", but have played them and scored very well.

Like they say "It's never the Indian, so it must be the arrow"  😁

I've been told by playing partners that they like them because there easier to see, and my eyesight is poor and I tend to agree so much so I've drawn a Red square on 2 sides of the ball and I do see it better....

29 minutes ago, Colins69 said:

I've been told by playing partners that they like them because there easier to see, and my eyesight is poor and I tend to agree so much so I've drawn a Red square on 2 sides of the ball and I do see it better....

Agree, it's sometimes difficult to identify who's ball belongs to who when other play the same brand.
Having a noticeable and unique marking helps.
I'll often play the yellow color on days for just the sake to prevent others from mistaken my ball. 

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, Club Rat said:

Agree, it's sometimes difficult to identify who's ball belongs to who when other play the same brand.
Having a noticeable and unique marking helps.
I'll often play the yellow color on days for just the sake to prevent others from mistaken my ball. 

Yeah and it’s always when you pound one down the middle, that’s why I started marking  my balls with a red inch square both sides. Didn’t lose many after that, and their playing partners knew that was not their ball lol 😂 

Note: This thread is 1077 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!