IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Im a graphic / website designer so can spend alot of time on the the forum and looking for new clubs oops, ebay will be my downfall!!

Long time lurker, finally joined because I need my own swing fixed instead of learning from others problems! As of now I'm a Senior at Michigan State University about to obtain my B.S. in Biochemistry / Molecular Biology. Next year I will more than likely be still stuck in a lab doing things very few people know anything about =).

In my Tour Sasquatch Stand Bag

Driver: 10.5* R9 460
Fairway Wood: Dymo2 3 Wood
Hybrid: SUMO 21* 3 HybridIrons: Pro Combo Forged Irons 4-PW Gap Wedge 52* Vokey Sand Wedge: iWedge 56* Lob Wedge: MX-950 60*Putter: Studio Select Fastback No. 1 35"

I work for the department of defense, at a weapons test and evaluation squadron. In southern California.
Driver: DIABLO EDGE
Hybrid: 5DX
Irons: X-22 Irons 4-PW
Wedge: X-22 51* AW, CG15 54*/58*
Putter: Method 001Ball: Penta TP

Hello! I've been reading many great threads and articles here for awhile and finally decided to join!

I work in the Telecommunications industry in the Supply Chain. Nothing very exciting but it affords me the ability to get out and play golf!

--- Rebel Golfer ---

I work for the Intel corporation.
REZGOLF

Currently in the bag-

R7 460 9.5 stiffV-steel 3 wood stiff/V-steel 5 wood stiff/2 iron hybrid reg.R.A.C OS2 irons reg.52, 56, & 60 deg. regularScotty Cameron Studio Design Newport II

I am a retired Philadelphia Fireman,I now work in the insurance field for a private consulting firm doing fraud investigations such as arson, accident reconstruction etc.... I was very fortunate to retire at 40 and go to work for my firm which leaves me plenty of time to golf!!!!

I'm in the United States Air Force. I get access to the USAF Academy golf courses, and I've heard they're really nice. Hopefully I'll get down there sometime this season.

I am an Inspection manager, we do all the end of lease inspections for Chrysler.

In my TaylorMade Catalina cart bag
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 8.5*
Cobra Baffler Pro 18* Aldila NV Hybrid Stiff
TaylorMade 300 Forged 3-PW Rifle Flighted 6.0 Stiff
Cleavland 691 Tour Action 52* CG10 58*All wraped in Itomic Tacki-mac grips Oddesy White Hot #4 cut down to 33 1/2" Tempest...

I am in the agriculture business and a student at the University of Arkansas......

What's in my Stand Bag.....
Driver: 909 D2 8.5 Graphite Design YS-6
3-Wood: 904 F 15 Rifle Shaft
Irons: 2-PW 690 MB Blades
Wedges:Spin Milled 54 & 58 degreePutter: TeI3 Newport LongneckBalls: Pro-V1xFavorite Golfer: Nick Watney