IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Network Engineer - Actually started my career as a systems admin for the Ben Hogan company when it was here in Richmond, VA.

G5 driver
X 3w
Big Bertha '07 5w
MX-25 4-GW
Kite Custom 56* SW Karsten Anser 2 GROM stand bag

Whenever I see that smilie, I am always given the impression of someone vomiting... dunno why. How is that related to money, because when you hover the mouse over it, a little box comes up and says 'money'.
Confused!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I'm a Microsoft .NET Instructor and Project Management consultant. I'm located in AZ but seem to never be home often, which is fine with me during the summer months.

Titleist Bias - 907D2 9.5 V2 Stiff | 906F2 15 V2 Stiff | 710MB 3-PW DG300 | 52, 56 SM Vokes | Tom Slighter - 2007 Tacoma FPR

I am a project manager at a business consulting firm. I enjoy leaving early to sneak in a 9 after work.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I am a controller at a specialty finance company in Manhattan...

WITB:
G-10 10.5* Accra T-50 M3
G-10 17.5* 4W Accra T-50 M3
Burner Rescue 19*
Burner Rescue 22* G-10 5 - PW CG 10 GW 52* 588 DSG RTG SW 56* 588 DSG RTG LW 60*Byron Morgan - 007 Captain Morgan 33" Sound Slot, Sight Dot

Engineer for Wireless Company

"Golf's a hard game to figure. One day you'll go out and slice it and shank it, hit into all the traps and miss every green. The next day you go out and , for no reason at all, you really stink." -- Bob Hope

Driver:TM 09 Burner
3 & 5 Wood: Callaway BB War Bird
Irons: TM R7 3-PWWedges:Maxfli...

I own a company that provides Internet services to Broadcasters. I am off by 3 PM every day...allowing me to wallow in my newly acquired golf addiction.
In My Bag:
Driver-Burner 9.5- Stiff
3 Wood- Tour Edge Bazooka
Hybrids- 2,3,5 - Tour Edge Bazooka QL Ironwoods
Irons-Burner XD- 4-SW steel,stiffPutter-Odyssey Dual Force 2

Studying Law at TAFE SA at the moment, view and post mostly at home but there are times free at TAFE too..

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Home Course: Gawler Golf Club
Glove: Nike Tech Feel
Balls: Nike Power Flight

Hi, folks - right now, hubby and I run a small shop in Helensburgh - just over the hill from Loch Lomond Golf Club :) .... it's my dream to be able to afford to think about becoming a member

On a more modest note, we live just along the road from the Cardross Golf Club - which is a lovely course.

I look forward to being a member of this forum and to learning more about the game from all you experts!

Best
Margaret

I'm a TV Producer and Still Photographer. Much of the production industry is freelance, so people tend to wear a lot of hats when they're starting out. Aside from work on commercials and live shows at Disney, I've done some stuff you might have seen on The Golf Channel, including stints on the Sprint Post Game show, and a couple seasons of america's favorite golf reality show. (The Big Break) If you take a look at my website, you can probably guess at least one of the seasons I've worked on. I also worked on an infomercial for Leadbetter...
jon

Parts manager for an Audi dealership.. Basically I sell parts for Audi's to customers in our shop, to repair facilities, and body shops, and over the internet.....It pays the bills..